World Marrow Donor Day
What is WMDD?
World Marrow Donor Day is a global effort to register potential donors to fight blood cancers. The GenCure Marrow Donor Program will participate in this worldwide effort, by hosting the biggest marrow donor registry effort in the United States.
How will we do this, you ask? GenCure is partnering with H-E-B to hold registration events across San Antonio, TX at 16 H-E-B stores.
Learn more about signing up for the marrow registry at one of the participating H-E-B stores on September 15 or Text Cure44 to 61474 to register today!
Participating H-E-B Locations:
- 2130 Culebra Rd, San Antonio, TX 78228
- 368 Valley Hi Dr, San Antonio, TX 78227
- 10660 FM471, San Antonio, TX 78251
- 9255 Grissom Rd, San Antonio, TX 78251
- 18140 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78232
- 23635 Wilderness Oak, San Antonio, TX 78258
- 9238 North Loop 1604 W, San Antonio, TX 78249
- 12777 IH 10 West, San Antonio, TX 78230
- 2929 Thousand Oaks, San Antonio, TX 78247
- 999 E Basse Rd, San Antonio, TX 78209
- 2118 Fredericksburg Rd, San Antonio, TX 78201
- 6839 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78216
- 17460 I-35, Schertz, TX 78154
- 910 Kitty Hawk Rd, Universal City, TX 78148
- 3323 SE Military Dr, San Antonio, TX 78223
- 6818 S Zarzamora St, San Antonio, TX 78224
What is the donation process like?
Watch our donation videos below to learn about the donation journey.
Watch this step-by-step video to learn about every step of the donation process and more!
Congratulations! You are a potential match for a patient in need of a marrow/stem cell transplant... but what does that mean?