GenCure will be sponsoring the following event at the Cherrity Bar:
Friday, May 24
6:30 - 8 p.m.
Giving is not about making a donation. It’s about making a difference.
You can help support The Foundation by just going out to lunch, dinner or happy hour.
Every time you make a food or drink purchase in May at the Cherrity Bar, you will receive a token that allows you to vote for one of three charities the bar is supporting with its profits. Be sure to get your token and support the GenCure Marrow Donor Program in May.
About the GenCure Marrow Donor Program
GenCure, in partnership with Be The Match, is helping find marrow donors for patients like Lane. Signing up for the Be The Match Registry simply means you are making yourself available to patients who might one day need you. If you are between the ages of 18 to 44, you can register for the Be The Match registry.
Text GenCure to 61474 to begin the registration process.
About The Cherrity Bar
The Cherrity Bar was created in 2017 to support the Tourette Association of America and a diverse array of nonprofits.
The bar’s mission is to promote awareness of services offered in San Antonio and provide financial backing for organizations by allowing patrons to support them in a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere.
The Tourette Association of America receives 10 percent of the profits every month. The remaining 90 percent is divided 60-30-10 percent for first, second and third place.