About the marrow drive
GenCure and Texas A&M Kingsville are collaborating for this event to engage and educate students on the impact of becoming a lifesaving marrow/stem cell donor. GenCure's Be the Cure team will be set up at locations across campus explaining the donation process and signing potential donors to the national marrow donor registry, Be The Match. All it takes is five minutes of your time and a simple cheek swab!
WHERE WE'LL BE ON CAMPUS
- 1st floor of the Memorial Student Union Building
- Outside the Javelina Dining Hall
- Outside the Jernigan Library
- In front of the Dotterweich College of Engineering Building
- Fine Arts Quad (in front of the Speech Building)
Sign up to volunteer here.
What does the donation process entail?
Watch this step-by-step video to learn about every step of the donation process.
Congratulations! You are a potential match for a patient in need of a marrow/stem cell transplant... but what does that mean?